Thursday, June 10, 2010

A hectic life. When one is attempting to have a marriage ceremony, run a camp kitchen for fourteen, sew a medieval wardrobe for two people, and coordinate volunteers for an event of 900 people for a week; I'm suprised that my hair hasn't started falling out of my head. Well, maybe I should start looking for gray hairs.







Kit came over last weekend to have a sewing party. My house is trashed, but I'm nearly done with the sewing for my friend from Wyoming. Kit may be done with her sewing by next week. Maybe.






Got up Sunday morning and decided to make some muffins. Its from my favorite recipe book, a 1947 Better Homes and Gardens book. The book is stained, has had its front cover ripped off (not by me. It might have gone over better if I had done it), and some of the pages are loosing their three-ring holes, but I love it any way.










Maybe I'll get a better camera -- my poor little digital one just doesn't look like its up to the challenge of decent pictures.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment