It also allows me to attempt to correct the atrocious vintage hair disasters I have been forcing on my hair.
I love being able to see daylight through one of my rolls!
This dress belonged to my mom, so its actually 80's fabulous.
Though I suppose some are calling that "vintage" now.
The kitchen has recently become my sancutary. I love cooking, and right now being in the middle of a move, its the only thing I can keep clean! This has sparked me to want to make TONS of aprons, but I have to sort out the sewing room first.
Thank goodness for central air! Today it was 97 degrees in the shade.
loves loves loves


you are an Inspiration joy!! Now if only i could figure it all out :) I will get there someday!!
ReplyDeleteThanks Konica!
ReplyDeleteWhat are you trying to get figured out?
how to accomplish the looking good feeling good ideal... i know it works i just have to figure out how to get it done with 2 kids... my first challenge is daily showers!!
ReplyDeleteSo pretty, I love your moms vintage dress!
ReplyDeletethanks Mickie! She passed that onto me after my wedding this summer and I loves it! I have a matching hawaiian shirt for my sweetheart, but his chest size is WAY to big for it.
ReplyDelete