Monday, August 16, 2010

While I was away -- here's what you missed!

Life has been crazy!  Still not settled in, but I'll make a valliant attempt.

While I was away, here's what you missed:

I got married






We moved



My orchids tried to commit suicide when my planter fell over
(all over the brand new carpet!)


Luckly we found a quick solution




We played on our neighbor's trampoline



Ava got new shoes


a double rainbow


and a happy birthday/going away/moving in party on our awesome new deck!


The new deck has got to be my favorite part of the new place.  I plan on throwing a couple of parties before the snow sets in here -- or throw them after anyway with an above ground fire pit!

I also have high ambitions for all of the fabric shown in the bags.  Now its spread out all over the new sewing room waiting to be set on shelves.  The shelves are a new addition -- previously all of the fabric has been stuffed unceremoniously into rubbermaid totes.  Maybe by having out so I can see it on a regular basis will inspire me to sew more goodies.


Today we found out that the squirrels like to eat their nuts on my favorite chair.


                                      



We're running the experiment tommorow to see if they come back! If they do, I may have to set up a squirrel cam!



loves loves loves


4 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your big day! Your dress, hair, and hat are so gorgeous! I also love your earrings! Total Fab!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks! The necklace and earring set actually belong to my great grandma, so the whole ensemble worked out well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations!!! You look amazing! I'm also loving your new car!!

    ♥erica
    daniredvintage.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks Erica! The 'new' car is definatly a work in progress! ^_^

    ReplyDelete