Its Me!
TheFondueGoddess
Reminder: Put something interesting here for the nice readers to see.
View my complete profile
Llewelyn's Leather on Facebook!
Llewelyn's Leather
Promote Your Page Too
Lovelies that follow me
Lovelies that I follow
All I am is just a house wife.
13 years ago
Beauty is a thing of the past
10 years ago
Betty's Vintage Musings
11 years ago
Bobby Pin Blog
Diary of a Vintage Girl
9 years ago
Life in a Pink House
13 years ago
Swingin' it in vintage
12 years ago
Tales from the Old Wooden Art Table
3 years ago
~Temperamental Broad~
13 years ago
The Mysterious Life of the Metropolitan Housewife
11 years ago
The Vintage Housewife
11 years ago
Va-Voom Vintage
10 months ago
Vixen Vintage
10 years ago
Blog Archive
►
2012
(1)
►
March
(1)
▼
2010
(19)
►
November
(1)
►
September
(2)
▼
August
(7)
Honey Cookies!
and two became three
I get dressed just for me
This Weekend's Vintage Outfit : BBQ Championship Q...
America
another attempt at pincurling
While I was away -- here's what you missed!
►
July
(1)
►
June
(2)
►
May
(1)
►
February
(1)
►
January
(4)
its all done by me. Please ask before you take anything!. Powered by
Blogger
.
Popular Posts
another attempt at pincurling
So after reading Brittany's tutorial at Va-Voom Vintage , and getting further courage from the Lady Betty at Betty's Vintage Musin...
Why has it been so long?
Why? Because I got a hair cut and got a real job. Well, actually, not so much on the hair cut, but definitely got a new job. Oh, and I sta...
Honey Cookies!
I just unpacked a cookie jar that my sweetie and I received as a wedding present. In honor of our first cookie jar, I decided to bake coo...
I get dressed just for me
Since my sweetheart gave me a few months of mandatory vacation, I have quickly realized the potential downward spiral of being home alone fo...
While I was away -- here's what you missed!
Life has been crazy! Still not settled in, but I'll make a valliant attempt. While I was away, here's what you missed: I got marr...
and two became three
Today we brought a rescue dog home. Her name is Bianca. Her story is long, especially for only being three years old. Its a little hear...
Recycling Oldies for Goodies
This week I FINALLY got the sewing room in order from the move. There is floor! In addition to getting everything put away, I went through...
a small update
Hello all. I apologize for the lack of updates. This past week my grandmother has passed. She goes to join her folks in the Last Cattle ...
America
I wouldn't normally post something like this. I really don't like blogs that are filled with videos. But after viewing this last n...
yet another new start
Well, I've done it. Not only have I taken a month hiatus from the blog... but I also started my own Etsy business in the process! L...
Thursday, August 19, 2010
America
I wouldn't normally post something like this. I really don't like blogs that are filled with videos. But after viewing this last night, I believe that
everyone
should see this.
Visit msnbc.com for
breaking news
,
world news
, and
news about the economy
loves loves loves
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment