Wednesday, June 30, 2010

The Fury Cometh...

This weekend we went and picked up our very first car as a couple.  She's a 1968 Plymouth Sport Fury III Police Intercepter custom model.  The gentleman who first owned her custom ordered from the factory to fit his Tennesee Sheriff's needs.


When I first saw her, to be honest, I wasn't real sure about her.  There were a couple of mechanic problems with her, minor from my understanding.  Which isn't alot, considering that I never worked on cars.  But what really concerned me was the cosmetic appearance.  I wanted to take my sweetie aside and asked him if he really loved this car.  Needless to say, I didn't have to...







After we got her towed home,  I had the chance to sit and commune with her.  After sliding into the driver's seat of that Fury, I am now fully convinced that we made the right choice.






loves loves loves

No comments:

Post a Comment